Friday, February 5, 2010

fill in the blank friday!

{via somewhere}
its that time again!
hooray for fridayyys.
im in a great mood. & this yarn beard makes me giggle. :)

courtesy of the lovely lauren.


1. If I had two hours to myself today, I'd work on my painting that hasnt been touched in too long .

2. If I could travel anywhere today, I would go to New York City.

3.  this past christmas holiday is my happiest memory. (well, one of my happiest)

4. Sometimes you're quiet other times you're really outspoken .

5. Beauty is when you are confident with whoever it is you are .

6. I would be embarrassed if anyone knew that  im super claustrophobic & i completely freak out when people touch my neck cus i feel strangled....

7. Love at first sight is just a nice thought.


3 comments:

Sam said...

I get claustrophobic at times too. Btw, I LOVE you blog design! It's so elegant/polished/clean looking! And that owl on the side is too cute.

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

oh my gosh! i totally get horrible claustrophobia, but not about the usual things. i hate when craig tries to play wrestle with me because when he pins me down, i feel like i have no way of escape and i start to panic. i googled this and apparently it qualifies as claustrophobia. weird. we don't play wrestle anymore :).

anyway....glad you linked up and played along. hope you have a great weekend!


{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

I hate it when people touch my neck, for the same reason!