Monday, February 22, 2010

fill in the blank friday


 {via idk}

yea uh, im being a super lame blogger. i have been too busy blah blah blah. more posts to come in the future, i promise :). [and they will have more thought than fill in the blank friday lol].
but until then, learn about me! yay! (pretend its friday, k?)



1.  If I could  medal in an olympic event it would be  snowboarding half pipe (a girl snowboarder? totally hot.)   .

2.  If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take    my iphone (i'd get 3g right?) ,     my family    &  my teddy bear, jeremy (hehe) .

3.   getting choked by anyone who even gently touches my neck... and thinking im going to get in a fatal car wreck like everytime i drive somewhere  are my most irrational fears.

4.  I'd rather   work   everyday,  than    go to school   everyday.

5.  I am  going to buy a new bathing suit for spring break 

6.  I should really be   wearing my old bathing suit instead of spending money i dont have

7.  One of my favorite things in all the world is  music, hands down .



either go to lauren's page
or
leave your responses in the comment section!

4 comments:

Ella Preuss said...

snowboarding, yeah!
taking your familia with you is a great choice!

Jenn with 2 N's said...

Bestie, I have been a terrible blog-friend. But I love you, and am not surprised by any of those blanks.

Lauren said...

5 and 6. we are on the same page with that one!

i used to think about the car thing too, but then, i realized, it made me crazy. like, super crazy. and i couldn't take it anymore. so now i drive a little too fast, and play my music a little too loud but i'm not worried because if i can't learn to trust myself, well then, not so fun in my book.

Sam said...

music is definitely one of my favorite things in the world!